Did you catch a cold? How can you relieve the symptoms?
Flu season officially begins in October, when the flu and colds show an exacerbation, until spring. What can you do to relieve the symptoms?
Thousands of people every year get sick with seasonal colds and influenza. The solution is not found in antibiotics, but there are natural ways to relieve the symptoms and help your body to fight the infection. In addition, there are some natural ingredients in which you can "invest" daily to prevent colds.
Valuable tip: Do not forget to wash your hands thoroughly, do not touch your nose, your mouth, and your eyes. It’s also important to regularly clean the surfaces and the objects you touch daily!
Some natural ways to enhance your immune system in order to prevent seasonal flu are the following:
- Eat two cloves of garlic a day
- Echinacea and vitamin C can enhance your immune system
Natural ways to relieve the symptoms of flu
- Saltwater gargles clear the throat and ease the sore throat
- Nasal washes with seawater remove the mucus and moisturize the mucosa
- Rest – the best way to help yourself